About Me!

Update August 2016:


Life is busy but I still love making special pieces for special people. If there is something you'd like please do send an e-mail to me at tanja.pearce@gmail.com and we can chat

Monday, July 26, 2010

Stamped Jewellery - Sterling Silver Pendants in Stock!

This last weekend I managed to source a few sterling silver blanks but my stock of the pendants is limited as I want to work out demand etc before in investing in more, so if you would like one contact me quickly :D

If anyone is interested in a stamped pendant you can get hold of me on whimsyandwhatnots@gmail.com and we can work out a quote depending on what you want/need.


The Circle has a 2.5cm diameter
The Square is 2cm x 2cm
And the Teardrop is 1.5cm X 1.5cmExample of an initial pendant (The pendant pictured is not available)

*Please note that sizing does limit the amount of words/names I can fit on them, but the square and circle should fit up to 4 average length names, while the teardrop is perfect for an initial or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment