About Me!

Update August 2016:


Life is busy but I still love making special pieces for special people. If there is something you'd like please do send an e-mail to me at tanja.pearce@gmail.com and we can chat

Friday, July 30, 2010

Words of Wisdom Sets

Seeing as I've sold a couple of these sets now I thought I'd let you all see what the finished product looks like and give you some more information. The packaging takes me a ridiculous amount of time to do, but I can't help trying to make it pretty. I just hope I get quicker at it in the future :)

The Words of Wisdom sets are R120 per set of 4.

They make a lovely unique gift, some ideas for occasions are engagement parties, weddings, housewarmings or kitchen tea/bridal showers.

You can choose from a set of coffee spoons, tea spoons or cake forks.

Each piece of cutlery will be hand stamped with one word. Some examples of sets are:
Live, Love, Laugh, Learn
Inspire, Nurture, Motivate, Teach (good for teacher's gifts)
Eat, Drink, Pray, Love
Joy, Love, Truth, Peace
Think, Dream, Inspire, Believe

As you can see the possibilities are endless :)

Words of Wisdom Sets
And just a quick extra pic of some of the child's personalised cutlery packaged and ready to go

No comments:

Post a Comment