I've been busy planning on how to decorate my little boy's new room when he moves out of the nursery but I've really struggled to find nice bedding that isn't themed like Spiderman, WWE, Cars etc. So I decided to sew my own one using the colours I'm doing in his room.
Then in a moment of insanity I got it in my head to try a quilting type effort.
It took me a little while but I did finally finish the duvet cover and the pillow case, I just have a couple cushion cover left to do.
I know it's not perfect but I'm happy with the final result, and it worked out cheaper than buying a whole duvet set :)