About Me!

Update August 2016:


Life is busy but I still love making special pieces for special people. If there is something you'd like please do send an e-mail to me at tanja.pearce@gmail.com and we can chat

Friday, June 8, 2012

Knitting Needle Holder

My knitting needles are usually a mess, I can't find them when I need them and I never know which sizes I have so often end up buying duplicates accidentally...so I asked my Mommy very nicely if she needed an idea for a gift for me sometime if she could please make me a knitting needle holder like her own very organised one.

So look what she brought around the other day!

All my needles are nicely organised now, and that tube on the side is holding all my crochet needles and DPNs, which I just roll up in the middle :)


Thanks Mom, I love it!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment