About Me!

Update August 2016:


Life is busy but I still love making special pieces for special people. If there is something you'd like please do send an e-mail to me at tanja.pearce@gmail.com and we can chat

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Doll makeover time!

I had a little time this last weekend to work on a girl I've been wanting to give a face up for a while ago.  She's a Monster High Doll - Draculaura...and while I swear I took before pics I can't seem to find them now so I've grabbed this pic off the internet to show you what she looked like before!


And here she is after having her new face up!  I still want to change the hair, but that's a mission for another day!
I must say, I had quite a bit of fun doing this one, I think she looks much sweeter now than before!



No comments:

Post a Comment