About Me!

Update August 2016:


Life is busy but I still love making special pieces for special people. If there is something you'd like please do send an e-mail to me at tanja.pearce@gmail.com and we can chat

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Computer Woes

My computer is not well
In fact it's quite literally dead
Won't turn on
Does not compute

Luckily D has a work laptop he brings home...but sharing isn't so much fun, or very productive.

If you've mailed me recently please bear with me, I am trying to remotely log into the work mail every few days via my husbands work pc, but I don't have access to any of my documents and basically it's a real pain in the bum.
A new computer is on order though so hopefully I will be up and running again shortly.

Otherwise here's some bobs since my computer died.






New stuffs on Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment