About Me!

Update August 2016:


Life is busy but I still love making special pieces for special people. If there is something you'd like please do send an e-mail to me at tanja.pearce@gmail.com and we can chat

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Earrings & coffee mugs!

I'm very busy finishing off last orders before I close for our holiday...so far I haven't even had time to look forward to our time away, but the time is fast approaching and an end is in sight!

With that in mind here's one of the orders I've been busy with, hope everyone likes their gifts.

A little coffee mug

Kitty earrings
Cloud earrings
Birdie earrings

1 comment:

  1. I was the spoilt recepient of the coffee mug
    and my daughter, Jenna-lin received the
    Jen-wren - little bird - earrings. Thank you for your beautiful work And to my beautiful sister and Jen's FGM for spoiling us. <3

    ReplyDelete