About Me!

Update August 2016:


Life is busy but I still love making special pieces for special people. If there is something you'd like please do send an e-mail to me at tanja.pearce@gmail.com and we can chat

Friday, July 15, 2011

Sweetheart Earrings

I've been dying to try my hand at making some sterling silver earrings for a while now and I just never seem to have time.
But after finishing up the rest of my orders I had scheduled this week I found myself with a free afternoon today and decided it was as good a time as any to have a go.

So here's how they turned out

I've tried to take a picture of me wearing them to give you an idea of how they look on.
Do you have any idea of how difficult it is to take a photo of your own ear?
Anyway after feeling like a real dork for a while this is as good as it's going to get
The earrings sit snugly against your ear and are very comfortable.
They are also highly unlikely to fall out

Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment