About Me!

Update August 2016:


Life is busy but I still love making special pieces for special people. If there is something you'd like please do send an e-mail to me at tanja.pearce@gmail.com and we can chat

Friday, July 15, 2011

More Bean Bags

I finished these earlier this week, hope they are as well used as ours are!

Now it's time for me to get started on another one for our house.
I was planning on doing a spare 1 or 2 for friends but it won't be long before Boomp needs one, so I may as well make one for him/her.
I was thinking they would be quite handy for a newborn (before they can roll of course), you can move it to wherever you are, make a snuggly hole in the middle to put baby in and cover with a blanket.
I'll take a picture in about 9 months time if it all works out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment