About Me!

Update August 2016:


Life is busy but I still love making special pieces for special people. If there is something you'd like please do send an e-mail to me at tanja.pearce@gmail.com and we can chat

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Website is Up!!!

Things are slowly but surely coming together, not only do I have my very own business cards but phase 1 of my website been completed (DH is busy with phase 2 which will allow me to control the content myself and will have much more information & products etc).

www.whatnots.co.za


WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Roll out the champagne, it's time to celebrate :)

I'm very happy with the site, I do think he's done a wonderful job of my top priority which was "Please just make it pretty.."

I'd love to hear your comments on the site if you're willing to share, good and bad feedback welcome, we'd like to improve the site where we can.

And cause I can, here's a pic of my cards

No comments:

Post a Comment