About Me!

Update August 2016:


Life is busy but I still love making special pieces for special people. If there is something you'd like please do send an e-mail to me at tanja.pearce@gmail.com and we can chat

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Kiddies Knives!!!

I've had lots of enquiries about knives to go with my kid's cutlery sets, but until now I haven't managed to source children's knives in the quantities I need.
Today though I happened upon these whilst shopping and though they would work nicely, they are "officially" a pate knife but if you won't tell neither will I ;)

Size wise I think they are a perfect fit with the fork & spoon, they are totally blunt, so completely child friendly, and are also stainless steel, dishwashable etc.

The price for a knife, fork & spoon set is a R105 each.

If you're interested please let me know as soon as possible, stocks are limited!

You can contact me through my website, whose address is at the top of the page :)

No comments:

Post a Comment