About Me!

Update August 2016:


Life is busy but I still love making special pieces for special people. If there is something you'd like please do send an e-mail to me at tanja.pearce@gmail.com and we can chat

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

We're on Earhtbabies!

Earthbabies is one of my favourite local companies because they sell some of the most useful & earth friendly products I've had the pleasure of using, from their cloth nappies & ring slings (a total life saver for me personally), to their amber teething necklaces and non toxic home care products.


So I was very excited when they approached me to participate in one of their blog giveaways and agreed immediately, and this month it's our turn to be featured right here.

So if you'd like to stand a chance of winning one our our children's cutlery sets please head on over to their blog and enter the giveaway, all you need to do to enter the draw is leave a comment before the 30th August 2010 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment