About Me!

Update August 2016:


Life is busy but I still love making special pieces for special people. If there is something you'd like please do send an e-mail to me at tanja.pearce@gmail.com and we can chat

Friday, August 20, 2010

I Got Stuff!

I ordered some bits and bobs form the States so I can step up my game a little, and last night they finally arrived!

It was like Christmas I tell you :D

I started banging away immediately until the other half came in with a disapproving frown and told me I was keeping all the littlies awake...oooooops!


I gots me some nice fonts, a few design stamps and a couple other bits too.
I'll be updating on what I can do shortly, but in the meantime here's a small taster of my new font with some pretty pics!

1 comment:

  1. I really love the new font! can't wait to see more creations

    ReplyDelete