About Me!

Update August 2016:


Life is busy but I still love making special pieces for special people. If there is something you'd like please do send an e-mail to me at tanja.pearce@gmail.com and we can chat

Friday, July 16, 2010

Busy busy busy...

So far my little business has been well received, thank you so much for all the support :D

I have roped my husband into creating the website for me and we are busy busy working on it any moment we have spare. I have a million ideas and no idea how to pare them down...LOL we were just discussing colour schemes and I would have the whole palette in there while he just rolls his eyes...but hopefully we'll get there sooner rather than later.

I'll just leave you with a few of the sets ready to go, I have so much fun putting them together. Have a good weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment