About Me!

Update August 2016:


Life is busy but I still love making special pieces for special people. If there is something you'd like please do send an e-mail to me at tanja.pearce@gmail.com and we can chat

Friday, September 28, 2012

Feather dusters and other things starting with feather

So a street vendor appeared at my gate earlier this week...this happens a lot...with children constantly out in the garden they know there is someone home to try sell their wares too.
I try support where I can but there are only so many feather dusters one person can buy.
So when this poor lady started her speech I was already preparing to wave my handful of feather dusters at her when she suddenly pulled out a feather

platter

hand carved (apparently anyway)
 
I was hooked, so I got me a feather platter, isn't it pretty?

And it's far too lovely to pack away until I get some visitors to offer snacks too, so instead I've put it on my candle table


 And then I used it to take a bunch of photos...so here are some of those



 I *heart* my feather platter, I'm so pleased I didn't just chase the vendor away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment