About Me!

Update August 2016:


Life is busy but I still love making special pieces for special people. If there is something you'd like please do send an e-mail to me at tanja.pearce@gmail.com and we can chat

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

You're the apple of my eye

 I started off making a lady bug hat but some how it turned into an apple...magic I tell you!
Then I used some gorgeous chunky blue wool to make this sweet little newborn hat

And a Pixie hat

All the hats I've been busy with have been made for a lovely photographer to use as props in her newborn shoots.  This week she was kind enough to send me some photos to show me how they're being used and her photos are absolutely gorgeous.  Isn't this little guy the sweetest thing ever?
If anyone would like to contact Kelly you can catch her at The Design Garage




No comments:

Post a Comment