About Me!

Update August 2016:


Life is busy but I still love making special pieces for special people. If there is something you'd like please do send an e-mail to me at tanja.pearce@gmail.com and we can chat

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Personal Craft - Pregnancy Journal

I thought I'd share a personal "craft" for a change!

When I found out I was pregnant I knew I would need a notebook to keep track of appointments, notes and to do lists, notes from my midwife appointments and ante natal classes. I also thought it would be nice to keep a sort of journal/scrap book. So I went shopping for a nice notebook/journal...and found nothing I particularly liked.
So instead I grabbed a plain notebook and some scrapbooking paper...
...and with a little help from my modge podge and my much loved olfa cutter I re-covered it to look like this!
Some snaps from inside:

Looking a pictures of our baby :D

No comments:

Post a Comment