About Me!

Update August 2016:


Life is busy but I still love making special pieces for special people. If there is something you'd like please do send an e-mail to me at tanja.pearce@gmail.com and we can chat

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Blythe be mine!

I'm so excited and I have no one to share this with so I thought I'd share it with my blog & readers :)

I've always loved the Blythe dolls, and wanted one for my very own. Well this past week I found a seller in SA, and *gasp* he could get hold of the very one I was pining over, Vinter Arden. And then my gorgeous husband said I could have it as my Christmas and birthday gift...eeeeek!

So my order has been placed and I have to wait out the painful 2-4 week delivery time.
But she will soon be here and be all mine!

Isn't she beautiful?

Here's a few which have been customized by their owners...so gorgeous!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment