About Me!

Update August 2016:


Life is busy but I still love making special pieces for special people. If there is something you'd like please do send an e-mail to me at tanja.pearce@gmail.com and we can chat

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Baby Blanket

I've basically spent the last couple months traveling between the couch and the bathroom.
With a great part of my time being horizontal on the couch I was getting a bit bored and decided to use the time to knit a blanket for our new baby.
Well the blanket is finally finished so I'm showing it off here :D

I'm quite pleased with how it turned out and it's a very simple pattern to follow.

If anyone would like to make their own I used a pattern from Pickles which you can find here
I didn't use their wool because it's not available locally but I popped into Arthur Bales and found so many gorgeous wools I would have left with half the shop if I could have afforded it!

I think my next knitting/crochet project will be for my Blythe doll. I'm just waiting for her to arrive so I have to work out the correct sizing...hoepfuly the wait won't be too much longer, I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment