About Me!

Update August 2016:


Life is busy but I still love making special pieces for special people. If there is something you'd like please do send an e-mail to me at tanja.pearce@gmail.com and we can chat

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I'm back and hoping to FLY!

Holiday was great, but who knew that holidays with kids are soooo busy!!!!
I'm totally exhausted in body but absolutely refreshed in spirit and mind.

So sadly I didn't get as much time to work on my website as I hope, not to mention our internet connection there was hideous and kept bombing out while I tried to upload the new site, so here I am again asking you to bear with me, hopefully I'll have the new site up soon.

In the meantime here's a little sterling silver keyring I made for a good friend, it can also be used as a pendant ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment