About Me!

Update August 2016:


Life is busy but I still love making special pieces for special people. If there is something you'd like please do send an e-mail to me at tanja.pearce@gmail.com and we can chat

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Bookmarks

I've made a couple of bookmarks over the last few weeks and thought I'd share a quick picture.
Other than that I'm busy busy in the studio trying to finish up my last orders before our holiday...HURRAH!
Also hoping to finish up the website over the holiday and be able to launch it when I'm back, so watch this space.....

2 comments:

  1. These are absolutely stunning!! I love what you do.. really need to contact you to do some for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is inspirational to me - whenever I am lost and want ideas I come to you and hey presto I am straight back to my sewing room - so keep going please and many thanks

    ReplyDelete