About Me!

Update August 2016:


Life is busy but I still love making special pieces for special people. If there is something you'd like please do send an e-mail to me at tanja.pearce@gmail.com and we can chat

Friday, January 14, 2011

Word of the Year

Susan contacted me about creating a piece with her word/s of the year.

Besides enjoying creating something for her it was also interesting to consider what my word of the year would be?

There's lots I think would be appropriate and it's very hard to choose just one, but I like the word "Possibility"

...which also puts me in mind of one of my favourite Bjork songs & music videos, Possibly Maybe

Here's just a few of the lyrics

"...uncertainty excites me
baby
who knows what's going to happen?
lottery or car crash
or you'll join a cult

possibly maybe probably love

mon petit vulcan
you're eruptions and disasters
i keep calm
admiring your lava
i keep calm

possibly maybe probably love..."

So what would your word for 2011 be? Leave me a comment & let me know!

And after all that, here's your pendant Susan, and I hope you have a phenomenal year!

No comments:

Post a Comment