About Me!

Update August 2016:


Life is busy but I still love making special pieces for special people. If there is something you'd like please do send an e-mail to me at tanja.pearce@gmail.com and we can chat

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Perpetual calendar

So over the break I decided to make a perpetual calendar to go on our fridge, something we could use to track the days etc.

The project encountered a few hiccups, and after I laminated it to protect it, it turned out the magnetic sheet wasn't strong enough to hold up the markers any more.

Anyway, plan B worked and our calendar is up. Although I forgot that small children never ever use anything for what it's actually for and they keep moving and swiping the markers, so our calendar is constantly on the wrong date...oh well, at least they're having fun...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment