About Me!

Update August 2016:


Life is busy but I still love making special pieces for special people. If there is something you'd like please do send an e-mail to me at tanja.pearce@gmail.com and we can chat

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Bookmarks!

So this week has seen the last of the already made pendants I bought go on out

And I finally found 5 minutes to try out my new equipment to make my own pendant for a very patient friend of mine who has been waiting for months now... sorry and I hope your guys are happy with their pendants!
And then tonight is book club, and not only is it book club but it's CHRISTMAS PARTY BOOK CLUB!!!
I am so excited, pretty much all my favorite things are going to be together, books, wine, champagne, good company, good food and of course crackers and presents...YAY!!!

And in the spirit of Christmas I decided to make a little something for everyone in our little club...sometimes that one night out a month keeps me sane, so thanks guys and have a fab Christmas!

2 comments: