About Me!

Update August 2016:


Life is busy but I still love making special pieces for special people. If there is something you'd like please do send an e-mail to me at tanja.pearce@gmail.com and we can chat

Monday, September 20, 2010

Good & Bad News

Well the bad news is sadly I'm all out of stock of the round sterling silver pendants at the moment. I ordered some more from the manufacturer and they told me to collect this last Friday, so small baby in tow I trekked halfway around the world in nightmare traffic only to be told "Aw shucks, we didn't realise you wanted the ROUND ones, we don't have any of those!"...I was not too charmed!!!

Anyway, I'm waiting for them to get back to me otherwise I'm going to have to start from scratch and source another supplier.

In the meantime I thought I'd show you examples of the pendants I do have!

The small heart pendant
The 25mmx 25mm square pendant

No comments:

Post a Comment