About Me!

Update August 2016:


Life is busy but I still love making special pieces for special people. If there is something you'd like please do send an e-mail to me at tanja.pearce@gmail.com and we can chat

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sackboy & KnitKit

So I finished my other Sackboy a little while ago, but the little boy who Sackboy is going too has a little sister and I didn't want to leave her empty handed, so was looking for something to make for her. I came across this little kitten which seemed nice and finally got it done too.

All that's left to do is package them and post them. I hope they like their new home!

KnitKit
Sackboy


1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say, that nearly three years later, Sackboy and Kitty are still as loved as ever.
    They sleep most nights in bed with TheBoy and TheGirl, and Sackboy has even been on a few sleepovers and school trips :)

    ReplyDelete