About Me!

Update August 2016:


Life is busy but I still love making special pieces for special people. If there is something you'd like please do send an e-mail to me at tanja.pearce@gmail.com and we can chat

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Spice


Meet Spice, my disaster bear :)

I think the first one made me slightly over confident, although I was using exactly the same pattern this little one didn't turn out half as well. I think I overstuffed the head as initially I had eyes popping off, also when done I didn't like the expression on the face at all. I also tried to matt the mohair slightly but it wasn't a great success.

Even after taking her apart and restuffing I still am not happy and she remains bug-eyed, so she will just have to do as is.

Sugar's little friend Spice also sits at 11cm's tall, handsewn with sparse mohair. Has german glass eyes and is cotterpin jointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment