About Me!

Update August 2016:


Life is busy but I still love making special pieces for special people. If there is something you'd like please do send an e-mail to me at tanja.pearce@gmail.com and we can chat

Friday, February 20, 2009

Bastian






Bastian is my biggest bear so far and he stands at 22cms tall. I took some photos with the teacup just to give some perspective as to his size.

He took me a bit longer than my other bears as I have only had time in the evening, but I think he is quite sweet, although maybe a little serious.

He was handsewn out of sparse mohair and has german glass eyes. His nose and freckles were hand stitched.

He has little glass beads in his paws and belly, and can stand by him

2 comments:

  1. stunning stunning stunning!! i just love the droopy ears and the freckles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Tanja, your really, really talented, all the bears are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete